Please call the office to set an appointment. (520) 318-3004
Claire Pauley earned her Master of Medical Science degree from Midwestern University in 2017 and is a national board-certified Physician Assistant. With over 3 years of clinical experience in chronic disease and weight management, she joined Tucson Weight Loss Surgery in October 2021 to lead the Pound of Cure Non-Surgical Weight Management Program. She continues to pursue additional training in the field and earned her Certificate of Advanced Education in Obesity Medicine in 2021.
Her focuses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Non-surgical weight management
- Management of weight regain following bariatric surgery
- Nutrition for weight loss
- Intensive behavioral modification
- Utilization of evidence-based anti-obesity medications
- Treatment of comorbid conditions
Claire is passionate about providing individualized, evidence-based care to patients struggling with their weight. She brings positive energy and a collaborative style to each visit to ensure that patients feel supported and empowered throughout their lifelong health journey.
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital
- Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Saguaro Surgical Tucson Clinic
6422 E. Speedway Blvd., Ste. 150.
Tucson, AZ 85710