The staff and surgical team at Saguaro Surgical are dedicated to providing you the highest quality care.
Our skilled team of medical professionals provides the highest quality care using the latest technology and procedures, including VenaSeal Closure ™.
All of us at Saguaro Surgical are committed to offering each patient personalized compassionate care, including many procedures that can be performed in our on-site procedures suite.
Saguaro Surgical provides a wide variety of services and procedures, from vascular, endovascular, reflux disease, and oncological procedures to vascular diagnostics and nonsurgical varicose and spider vein treatment.
- Vascular & Endovascular Procedures
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Endocrine surgery
- Stapled & traditional hemorrhoidectomy
- Hernia surgery
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Breast biopsy, mastectomy, and sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Other oncology procedures
- We are dedicated to enhancing quality of our patients’ lives by providing medical and surgical excellence.
- The welfare of each patient is our paramount concern.
- We responsibly integrate the latest scientific and technological advances into the care we offer each patient.
- We are committed to providing care in a personalized, friendly, and service-oriented environment.
- Through the continuous pursuit of excellence and leadership while respecting the integrity of every relationship, we ensure cost-effective treatment for each patient we serve.
Saguaro Surgical is pleased to welcome its newest physician, Dr. David C. Hatch Jr., DPM AACFAS.
Dr. Hatch is board qualified in Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery and received advanced surgical and clinical training in limb salvage at the Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance (SALSA) at the University of Arizona.