Dear Valued Patient,
Thank you for choosing Saguaro Surgical. It is our privilege to care for you and to provide you and your family with the quality service you deserve. The heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion and treating you like family. That means your safety and well-being are our top priority at Saguaro Surgical. Our clinicians and personnel are passionate and dedicated to being there for you at every step of your health and recovery journey. It is with this dedication that we are taking proactive measures to protect our patients, staff, visitors and community from the COVID-19 virus.
As with any communicable disease or virus, Saguaro Surgical is continually implementing enhanced precautions to protect you and our staff every day. At this time, we are taking heightened measures to protect you and our staff from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). During your stay with us, you will see the following steps implemented for your safety:
- Rigorous screening of all patients prior to your appointment and throughout your visit at our office
- Increase in the number of times daily that public and waiting areas are cleaned and disinfected
- Coordinating your medical care with your primary care clinician, hospital and healthcare team
- If available, medical masks will be provided to high-risk patients and the placement of additional hand sanitization stations throughout the facility, which are required for use for all who enter the facility
- Limiting the number of family members accompanying the patient at their office visit
Regarding COVID-19 and as with any communicable disease, our clinical teams are monitoring information from federal, state and local public health agencies for the latest information. We are in constant review of infection prevention processes and we will continue to update patient screenings and hospital protocols as recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Again, thank you for entrusting us with your health care needs and choosing Saguaro Surgical. We wish you all the best on your path to continued health and we are committed to assist you every step of the way.
Your Saguaro Surgical Healthcare Team
The staff and surgical team at Saguaro Surgical are dedicated to providing you the highest quality care.
Our skilled team of medical professionals provides the highest quality care using the latest technology and procedures, including VenaSeal Closure ™.
All of us at Saguaro Surgical are committed to offering each patient personalized compassionate care, including many procedures that can be performed in our on-site procedures suite.
Saguaro Surgical provides a wide variety of services and procedures, from vascular, endovascular, reflux disease, and oncological procedures to vascular diagnostics and nonsurgical varicose and spider vein treatment.
- Vascular & Endovascular Procedures
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Endocrine surgery
- Stapled & traditional hemorrhoidectomy
- Hernia surgery
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Breast biopsy, mastectomy, and sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Other oncology procedures
- We are dedicated to enhancing quality of our patients’ lives by providing medical and surgical excellence.
- The welfare of each patient is our paramount concern.
- We responsibly integrate the latest scientific and technological advances into the care we offer each patient.
- We are committed to providing care in a personalized, friendly, and service-oriented environment.
- Through the continuous pursuit of excellence and leadership while respecting the integrity of every relationship, we ensure cost-effective treatment for each patient we serve.
Saguaro Surgical is pleased to welcome its newest physician, Dr. David C. Hatch Jr., DPM AACFAS.
Dr. Hatch is board qualified in Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery and received advanced surgical and clinical training in limb salvage at the Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance (SALSA) at the University of Arizona.
Vascular, Podiatry, and Thoracic are all located next-door at 6442 East Speedway Blvd. Suite 102